Access is pleased to announce that Cheryl Penn, formerly a Divisional Supervisor for Operations at Access Receivables has accepted a position to be a Senior Account Executive in sales. Tom Gillespie, President stated, “Cheryl has over twenty years of experience and expertise in collection operations and operations management. Her skill set enables her to speak with a real understanding of our customer’s needs and design programs for them that are rooted in best practices”. Cheryl began her career at NCO Group and joined Access Receivables Management in 2013 to head up its government student loan project. She has a depth and breadth of experience that is hard to find in the industry. Since joining Access Receivables, Cheryl has led several operational divisions including Government, Commercial Telecom, Insurance and Logistics.
- Access Receivables Announces the addition of Phil Leadore to its senior leadership.
- Access Receivables Announces Cheryl Penn as Senior Account Executive
- Access Receivables Donates Computers to Underserved Students in Baltimore
- Business Process Outsourcing For Collections – Weighing the Positives
- Commercial Collections during COVID-19 and the Economic Recovery Phase