THE TEN BIGGEST MYTHS ABOUT TELECOM COLLECTIONS
- CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND THEIR BILL
- THEY ALWAYS READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTRACT THEY SIGNED
- THE SALES PERSON NEVER PROMISES SOMETHING THEY CAN’T DELIVER
- CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND TELEPHONY AND HOW TO PROPERLY SIZE THEIR NEEDS
- CUSTOMERS ARE NEVER MEAN SPIRITED WHEN THEIR SERVICE IS DISSCONNECTED
- COLLECTING A TELECOM BILL IS EASY AND DOESN’T REQUIRE SPECIAL HANDLING
- COLLECTORS DON’T NEED CONTRACTS AND INVOICES TO COLLECT TELECOM ACCOUNTS
- CUSTOMER ENJOY PAYING EARLY TERMINATION FEES
- CUSTOMERS HAVE RECEIPTS FOR RETURNED EQUPMENT
- THE NEW PHONE VENDOR ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
Clearly, these myths are exactly that, myths. Access successfully represents Telecom and technology companies in the resolution of highly disputed debts arising from contract disputes. Whether the bill is for usage, early termination fees, or damage claims, Access collection professionals can help the debtor to understand their liability by explaining the contract and negotiating successfully from a position of strength. This area of collection is one of the most challenging because talk times need to be higher, debtors need to vent, documentation is imperative and the delinquent customers are usually hostile.
Nice People Collect More™
At Access, our NicePeople Collect More approach has proven to be more successful. Our most experienced commercial collectors handle these types of corporate debt. Their job is to repair relationships that have gone bad because of the many complexities surrounding telecom debts and recover the balance. We have numerous testimonial letters and comments from telecom debtors on this website that speak to the professionalism and calming approach that our collection professionals use to diffuse the problems and collect the balance. Access has proven that it’s unique time-tested approach collects 40% more than the industry average. (Huffington Post, June, 2012). Trust Access with your reputation and your receivables management needs.